As we have finally been given the green light to begin reopening this Friday June 26th, we will begin booking appointments as of Tuesday June 23rd at 10am. Until further notice and in an effort to avoid confusion and uncertainty we will ONLY accept appointments over the phone. This allows us to make contact and confirm your appointment time and date in the most efficient manner. Therefore, we will NOT be accepting bookings through email or Instagram. Please call and leave a message if you are unable to get through and we will return all messages in a timely matter. Please be patient as we know things will be crazy as we begin reopening, but we will be doing our very best to accommodate everyone.
Please head to our website’s Client Weaver Section before booking your appointment and the day of your appointment to review all of our new salon safety protocols as well as Our Modified Prices. We have designed these guidelines to help keep all of our clients and staff feeling safe and comfortable in our environment.
We look forward to seeing you all soon!
From the Solis Family to our Clients: Our role and responsibility in navigating COVID-19
We wanted to personally reach out to you and provide an update on the actions that Salon Solis is taking to help prevent the spread of the virus and support the health and well-being of our clients, our staff and our community.
What our staff will be doing going forward to ensure the most comfortable experience for all of our clients;
- All employees will have personal protective wear (ex. mask, plexiglass shields and gloves)
- Common areas will be sanitized frequently (every hour AND in between EVERY client).
This includes high touch and high traffic areas;
- light switches
- faucets and sinks
- Single use cups/cutlery for complimentary water, coffee & tea.
- Smocks, cutting capes & towels will be washed after EVERY use
- ALL scissors, brushes & other tools will be sanitized thoroughly after EVERY use
- Number of clients in the salon at a time will be limited by spacing appointments and ensuring there is a safe distance between chairs, sinks and stations
- We kindly ask all of our clients to wear a mask.
- Obey social distancing markings set up around the salon.
- Questionnaire completed and returned within 48 hours prior to appointment.
- To limit number of clients in the Salon.
- Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes BEFORE your appointment.
- Waiting area will be temporarily closed.
- Attend appointments alone. Friends, family members, children and/or pets will be asked to stay at home.
- Haircut clients will be asked to arrive with clean, dry hair without any styling product(s) applied.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Salon Solis Team
If 25 years in the hair industry isn’t enough, a classic print portfolio and mingling with some of Canada’s top T.V. personalities makes Ernesto Domanico the Top haircutting and makeover hairstylists in Toronto.
Ernesto charges based on the length of your hair. First time clients: $250 for Long Hair, $200 for Medium Hair, and $150 for Short Hair. Returning clients: $150 for Long Hair, $125 for Medium Hair, and $100 for Short Hair.
One of the guiding lights in the world of colour design, and for more than two decades, Dino has been colouring the world beautiful. He has won a number of awards in recognition of his work, and his colour collections are seen regularly on television and in the fashion/beauty press.
Dino pricing is $200 for Existing Clients, and $275 for New Clients. A $100 deposit is required at the time of booking. Pricing may vary Please book a consultation prior to your appointment for most accurate pricing quote
For any specialty colouring or colour correctional work, pricing will be done upon consultation.